Guidelines for St Leonard’s guests
Welcome to Belize and St Leonard’s Tours!!
All St Leonard’s Tours are private, which means only you and your companions will have one vehicle and
one guide. Although we are not medical experts, we ask you to help us keep yourself and ourselves as safe as
possible by following the guidelines mentioned below. We hope that together we can stay safe.
Please also be aware that due to the nature of our tours, social distancing with people outside your own
party is relatively straight forward as activities are outdoors and with few other guests.
- Let us know If you are experiencing any symptoms associated with the Corona virus, such as a fever, a
high temperature, coughing and you suspect you might need to receive medical attention, please inform
us as soon as possible and we can then take you to the nearest medical facility and assist as necessary.
(it is highly recommended that if anyone is sick/feels sick to please do not travel or go on tour – this is
for you comfort and well-being)
- Please wear your mask at all times while on tour with St Leonard’s. This means both inside and
outside the vehicle. Masks should only be removed for horse riding, drinking and eating.
- Kindly maintain a social distance from your guide/driver and other guests not in your party at all
- Avoid touching public spaces where ever possible, but if you must, use available hand sanitizer/other
available disinfectants thereafter and before getting back into your tour vehicles)
- Hand sanitizer is available for you to regularly disinfect hands. Your guide will provide some at the
start and during your tour.
- Know that we disinfect each vehicle after every tour and only work with small groups of two or more
from the same party.
- We strongly recommend you verify that your travel insurance covers a ‘cancellation for any reason’
clause. Please keep your insurance company contact details with you at all times. This can also include